Click here to catch up
Top tip: If you're in business, set and revise your business goals a few times in the year. (I use January for personal and family goals ONLY, not business, I work on business goals/plans during these other dates within the year)
Whatever happened in 2017 it has gone it's over it's finished, unchangeable, it's now part of your past so let it go.
- Write those burdens down - then bin them
- Write those burdens down - take them to your local tip, throw them over
Time to block out space to form the new plan/habit, use your answer from yesterday's question. (here are some examples below)
- A swim every Thursday at 8 am to reduce stress.
- Reading every Monday at 6 am to become more knowledgeable on a subject.
- Evening class every Wednesday 7 pm to enhance skills.
- Money management guidance every fortnight on a Fridays 3 pm to handle and grow your finances.
Final thoughts coming up tomorrow 'Day Three - Become Equipped'